CAMPING REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2020 EVENT
Street Machine Summer Nationals- St. Paul, MN July 17-19
Registered St. Paul, MN Street Machine Summer Nationals participants will have the opportunity to camp in the Minnesota State Fairgrounds North campground lots at the corner of Snelling Ave and Hoyt Ave.
Campsites are $160 per site plus handling fee. Reservations must be made online.
You must register for a camp spot by Wednesday, July 15th at midnight ET.
Thursday, July 16: Noon - 6:00 pm and Friday, July 17: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
All camping units must be in the campgrounds by 2:00 pm CT Friday.
All camping units must be moved out by Sunday, July 19th at 7:00 pm.
Camping is only available in the Fairgrounds' North Campgrounds at the corner of Snelling and Hoyt.
Campers MUST PICK UP VEHICLE CREDENTIALS AT REGISTRATION or EXHIBITOR CREDENTIALS AT CHECK-IN prior to campgrounds check-in, to show proof of being an exhibitor or registered participant.
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
No refunds on camping once purchased. If Bonnier Events cancels or postpones the event due to government mandates pertaining to COVID19, refunds can be granted minus the online processing fee.
- Camping credentials must be picked up at camping and worn at all times. Your participant or exhibitor credentials must also be worn.
- No pets are allowed in the event or in the Campgrounds. This is strictly enforced
- All campers must be registered Street Machine Nationals exhibitors or participants.
- Street Machine Nationals credentials are required upon check in at campgrounds.
- Campers are required to keep their campsites clean and dispose of their own trash.
- Open flame campfires are not permitted in the campgrounds.
- All camping permits and participant window stickers must be displayed in plain view.
- Each campsite may have up to six campers.
- Most sites have power hook-ups (20 amp service), however, some tent sites do not.
- No generators are permitted in the campgrounds.
- The campgrounds offers temporary water hook-ups, restrooms, showers, coin operated laundry and 3 shared dump stations.
- Only one campsite per family.
- Campers will be placed in campsites by the order received.
- Campsite numbers will be provided at check-in.
- Campsites are limited and may sell out.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Registered camper must be age 18 or older.
- Campers must wear wristbands at all times.
- Only one camping unit is allowed per site, including tents. Having two tents on one site or a tent alongside a camper is not allowed.
- Speed Limit inside campgrounds and event: 15 mph
- Camping move-in is available Thursday, July 16th at Noon thru Friday, July 17th at 2:00 pm.
- All camping units must be placed in the campgrounds by Friday at 2:00 pm CT. No exceptions.
- Awnings are not permitted. Pop-up tents may be used but not anchored down.
- No slide-outs wider than 14ft.
- There must be 7 ft. between each trailer.
- Campers must leave a 3 ft. space in front of all electric panels.
- Car trailers, cargo trailers and car dollies are not permitted in the campground.
- One vehicle per campsite. Vehicle must line up with camper in the campsite. Extra vehicles can be parked in the overflow lot.
- ATVs, bicycles, golf carts, mini bikes and scooters that are not street legal are not allowed in campgrounds.
- Power cords must meet or exceed power supply amps. Power supply cords must be a minimum of 12/3 or larger. All supply cord connections must be 8" off the ground.