Continental Tire Street Machine Summer Nationals- St. Paul, MN July 15-17
St. Paul, MN Street Machine Summer Nationals participants and exhibitors will have the opportunity to camp in the Minnesota State Fairgrounds North campground lots at the corner of Snelling Ave and Hoyt Ave.
Campsites are $160 per site plus handling fee. Reservations must be made online. (Individual nights not available)
Camping reservations must be made no later than Monday, July 11 at 11:59pm CDT.
No campsites may be past this date or onsite at the show.
- Check-In Hours: Thursday, July 14: 12:00 noon- 6:00 pm and Friday, July 15: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. All camping units must be in the campgrounds by 2:00 pm CT Friday. Any camper who arrives outside of these hours will not be permitted to enter the Campground.
- Campers MUST PICK UP SHOW CREDENTIALS AT REGISTRATION or EXHIBITOR CREDENTIALS AT CHECK-IN prior to campgrounds check-in, to show proof of being an exhibitor or registered participant.
- Camping wristbands will be distributed upon check-in at the campground and must be worn at all times, along with your participant or exhibitor credentials.
- Credentials must be worn at all times in order to gain access to each respective area.
- Registered camper must be age 18 or older.
- Campground fees do not include admission into the Street Machine Nationals. You either need to be a Registered Participant or Exhibitor in the show.
- Most sites have power hook-ups (20 amp service), however, some tent sites do not. No generators are permitted in the campgrounds.
- The campgrounds offers temporary water hook-ups, restrooms, showers, coin operated laundry and 3 shared dump stations.
- Campers must be parked in a STRAIGHT line on the right side of the campsite.
- Sites are assigned to comply with Health Department regulations. A 7-foot separation must be maintained between units. We are unable to accommodate slide-out campers wider than our 14’ site dimensions allow. Misrepresentation of camper width will result in the loss of campsite. We cannot guarantee cars will also fit within your site. There will be overflow parking for any car that will not fit in your site. Small tent sites depending on the arrangement, will not be allowed to park cars with the exhaust pointing toward the tent.
- Quiet times are from 11pm-7am daily.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are allowed in the campgrounds or the show. Leave your pets home. If you are found to have an animal onsite, you will be required to leave.
- Campers are required to keep their campsites clean and dispose of their own trash.
- Open flame campfires are not permitted in the campgrounds, however you are permitted to use a grill.
- All camping permits and window stickers must be displayed in plain view.
- Each campsite may have up to six additional campers, no additional visitors are permitted.
- Only one camping unit is allowed per site, including tents. Having two tents on one site or a tent alongside a camper is not allowed.
- Speed Limit: 15 mph inside the Event and in the Campground.
- Awnings are NOT permitted to be up at the Campground.
- ATVs, bicycles, golf carts and mini bikes are not allowed to be driven in the fairgrounds.
- Car trailers, cargo trailers and car dollies are not allow inside the campground and will need to be parked in the overflow lot.
- Power cords must meet or exceed power supply amps. Power supply cords must be a minimum of 12/4 or larger. All supply cord connections must be 8’’ off the ground.
- Campsites must be reserved in advance and cannot be purchased onsite.
- All camping units must be moved out by Sunday, July 17th at 6:00 pm