Street Machine Nationals
DuQuoin State Fairgrounds DuQuoin, IL June 24-26, 2022
SPECTATOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
There are no refunds on tickets once they are purchased. If you find you have inadvertently purchased tickets to the wrong event or the wrong type of ticket, please email [email protected] with the details.
Schedule of Show Events:
Bonnier Events reserves the right to cancel or postpone any individual component of the show for any reason without notice.
Bonnier Events expects and requires all spectators and participants to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner during all activities of the event. All Bonnier events are inclusive environments and we embrace a multicultural and diverse community. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, bullying, xenophobia, or racism in any form. Bonnier is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religious affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Anyone violating these rules will be removed from the event. By attending this event, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines. Management will under no circumstances, tolerate any of the following: drunkenness, public nudity, burnouts, recklessness, foul language, standing up in the car/truck bed, fighting or the throwing of anything at or from vehicles including beads, candy and other objects. There will be no more than 5 people allowed to ride in the back of any truck bed. There will be a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on disruptive behavior at all events. Bonnier Events WILL pull show credentials or spectator access for any inappropriate conduct inside or outside of the show grounds. Security is present to ensure a fun event for everyone, please comply when they make a request.
No outside food or beverages will be permitted to be brought through the spectator gates for the event, including coolers. Drones are not permitted at any Bonnier Event. Anyone found to be flying a drone will be subject to immediate expulsion from the event. All bags are subject to search.
Animals & Pets:
We do not allow animals into the event. This includes, but is not limited to dogs, cats, snakes, birds etc. Please leave your pets at home or at your hotel, as we will not allow them into the event or on any part of the fairgrounds. Officially registered service animals are permitted by law.
Spectator parking is at your own risk. Bonnier Events does not guarantee the safety or security of any property left at any site at any time.
If you need to leave the show for any reason, you may return the same day only with a hand stamp. Assure that you ask a ticket taker to stamp your hand before leaving through the spectator gates.
SPECTATOR- ENTRY AND ADVERTISING RELEASE
Accepting entry of any individual entering this event as a paid or comp spectator, each of the following persons (spouse, children and /or guests), as represented and authorized by the person whose name and signature is listed below, do hereby authorize, permit, give, grant, license, relinquish and release to Street Machine Nationals, DuQuoin IL/Bonnier Events, and to any of its affiliates, licensees agents and representatives, the absolute right to do each of the following activities involving each said persons, whether for commercial and non-commercial purposes and uses, whether in connection with, before, during, or after the event or otherwise, and without any further payment, consideration or notice from Street Machine Nationals, DuQuoin, IL and in the sole discretion of Street Machine Nationals, DuQuoin, IL, to:
(a) photograph, draw, depict, copy characterize, and/or recreate any images or likeness of each said persons;
(b) print, publish and/or release details and /or information about any of said persons; and
(d) create, assemble, manufacture, print, distribute and/or sell advertising, magazines, brochures, flyers, posters, T-shirts, packaging, and/or articles of manufacture which show said persons, and/or any image thereof.
These rights to The Street Machine Nationals DuQuoin, IL include, but are not limited to, any proprietary rights, intellectual property and/or copyright interests necessary to carry out each of the above-identified activities, and further includes world-wide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials, or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
- Acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he has or will immediately upon entering any of such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS which he enters, and he further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and he feels anything to be unsafe, he will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT(S).
- HEREBY RELEASES,WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, competition vehicle owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and leases of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releases," FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFOR ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to the UNDERSIGNED’S INJURY OR DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
- HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED, also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releases, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State or Province in which the Event(s) is/are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
BY ATTENDING THE EVENT I ACCEPT THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STREET MACHINE NATIONALS, DUQUOIN, IL IS MATERIALLY RELYING ON THIS WAIVER AND IS ALLOWING THE UNDERSIGNED TO ATTEND AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY AT THE EVENT BECAUSE OF MY VOLUNTARY EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT.